Pilotcine Atomcube RX7 portable RGBWW lamp is a multi-functional 18W color-changing lamp with an RGB control function. All luminaires are CNC machined with aircraft-grade aluminum with heat dissipation fin shapes.
The RX7 is suitable to be installed on your camera, about 5.4 x 3.3inches, easy to carry in a handbag or your pocket. It's bi-Color/RGB combination lighting components help you explore creativity. Variable brightness 2500 to 8500K kelvin temperature range with neutral color adjustment with 0 to 100% dimming. In RGB mode, the light allows selecting colors in the entire color range from 0 to 360°, you can control the saturation and brightness and in RGBDT mode, you can independently adjust five colors, any color you want.
In the color temperature mode, the dimming of the light ranges from 0 to 100%; RX7’s 196 LEDs reach 2100 email@example.com, and in the color temperature mode, it has a high CRI of 95 and a high TLCI 99, which can achieve excellent accuracy of color rendering.
The RX7 has 15 scene modes for quick access to different effects, while the Custom FX mode provides 6 groups that have been customized to create unique outputs and effects. The free CUBERSYNC app for iOS and Android provides control of lighting settings and functions, which allows you to control one or more lights individually or in groups. This lamp has a new generation of Mesh technology, allowing up to 65535 lamps to extend the Bluetooth range. RX7’s OTA function provides fast and easy firmware update through Cubersync to maintain the latest and best functional experience.
The new MESHSYNC feature allows each device to operate as a master and directly sync with multiple other devices or groups without an application program. When using a 100% brightness lamp, the built-in battery can last for more than 2.5 hours, and it takes about two hours to fully charge the battery. The fixture has 4 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes and an integrated cold shoe. The built-in OLED display shows you the remaining battery power, mode, and dimming information. PD3.0 is provided through the USB Type-C port. Fast charging mode charges the internal battery. It also has a TYPE A output port to provide power to external devices.
RX7 is also the first pocket LED lamp that is compatible with the DMX512 standard. Through the exclusive DMX cable, the RX7 can be added to the DMX connection network. You can control multiple RX7 through the DMX console wirelessly. In addition, any RX7 can be set up as a DMX MASTER role and connects multiple groups of lights in the MESH wireless network to achieve an incredible and convenient lighting control synergy.
- 5.9” size Pocket RGBWW LED Light up to 18watts Output Power
- Compact, lightweight, Ultra-slim, and versatile.
- Build-in 29.6Wh battery.
- ultra-bright, 2100Lux/0.5M, 2500~8500K with G/M adjustment on CCT.
- Bluetooth-Mesh 2.0 Technology, Quick Controlling Response & Synchronize.
- Brand new “CUBERSYNC” apps for professional & advantage purposes.
- 5 personalize editable effect settings.
- Compatible with OTA upgrade tech
- DMX Module Design for Multi-Control
- Supported Type C PD Quick Charger and Standard USB Charger.
- Power bank QC3.0 Output function
- Max power: 18W
- CRI: up to 95 /TLCI: up to 99
- Lumen: 2100 Lux (0.5m)
- Color Temperature: 2500~8500K with G/M adjustment.
- Charging Interface: 5V/12V, Type-C PD Charging.
- Built-in lithium battery (7.4V 4000mAh)
- Working time per charge: up to 2.5 hours (full power)
- Dimming level: 0-100
- RGB color gamut: 0-360 full color
- Lighting mode: CCT, HSI, RGBWW, GEL , CIE1931
- 15 preset scenario effects
- 5 Customize editable scenario effects
- Bluetooth Mesh 2.0 control system
- Supported CuberSYNC APP (iOS, Android) with OTA upgrade function.
- Body Material: Aviation aluminum
- Weight: 290g / 0.65lb
- Dimensions: 138 x 84 x 17mm / 5.4 x 3.3 x 0.7”
- Atomcube RX7 RGBWW LED light
- USB Cable Type A to C
- Cold shoe Mount Adapter
- RX7-DSC Diffuser shade
- Portable bag
- Warranty Card